Thursday, January 6, 2011

Week 1 - Unplugging..... a bit


As the new year approached, Dean and I had several conversations on what our goals, hopes and dreams were for 2011. During our discussions we both agreed that the computer, particularly the Internet, has occupied too much of our precious time. With that, we seriously considered "unplugging" ourselves from our provider. Then the reality settled in, we have a child in school who has already needed to "google" a topic on more than one occasion. Oh what a conundrum.

So with some thought, I have decided to post here only once per week, therefore reducing my computer time. This will allow me more time in the evening, in turn giving me the opportunity to accomplish my goals for the coming year.

Here's to a productive 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment