Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Wonderful Day

We spent our Saturday celebrating Mother's Day with my parents. Our day started with a visit downtown to stroll and have a "hippie lunch" (per Dean) at Whole Foods. We then headed to Fruitville Lanes for a game of bowling - Grace had us laughing nearly the entire time. Then we went back home where the girls colored, looked at recipes and played games while the boys napped. Lastly, we finished our day with a yummy dinner and dessert.


......Grace ready to bowl, holding her 6lb bowling ball


......The three of us in the backyard


......The first page of my Mother's Day gift from my parents - a beautiful scrapbook handmade by my Mom. A gift I will always treasure.

As Grace was being tucked into bed she said, "It was a wonderful day" - I couldn't agree more. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family - many thanks to each one of you for making my day so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment