Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week 23 - Catching Up

Sorry for the lack of posting around here, I suppose my goal of one post per week has officially bit the dust. I do have a really good excuse though - computer issues. Ah yes, ever since Dean upgraded our Explorer I've had issue after issue while blogging. However, I'm happy to report that the problem has been resolved - all by placing an order for Grace on the Gymboree website! I know it doesn't make sense, but after encountering a problem submitting my order, I called the helpline. And viola, the kind operator new exactly what the problem was (apparently I wasn't the only one) - issues solved!

So shall we catch up a bit? Ah yes, I do believe that would be a good idea. Here are some pictures of Grace during her final week of school.....


.....All smiles prior to Kindergarten graduation


.....Posing with Macaroni, one of the many animals Grace's class help support with the "Unless Project"


.....Atop the alphabet fairy quilt I made, which was our gift to Grace's amazing K teacher


.....Enjoying a cold treat from the ice cream truck during the end of school celebration


.....Lastly, all glitzed and glamored for her dance recital

I can't tell you how excited we are that summer break has arrived. So here's to relaxed mornings, reading a stack of books at one sitting, afternoon swims, messy art projects and the like!

No comments:

Post a Comment