Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holiday Gifts


Here's a little glimpse of the first holiday gift that I finished today. Sorry, I can't go into details - each of the grandparents are going to receive a version of the above. I certainly don't want to ruin it for them, especially since I know Meme and Pop are regular readers of this blog.

My holiday gift making is off to a much later start than last year. However I think it may work to my advantage since I always seem to accomplish more under pressure. My goal for this year is to have a handmade Christmas, or close to it. What I'm unable to make myself (such as art supplies for a certain someone) I plan on purchasing from Etsy (here) or a locally owned store. In these tough economic times I'm finding it important to simplify and a homemade Christmas fits the ticket.

I'm off to get some embroidery done - have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment