Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fabric Goodness

I've hit the fabric jackpot this week. One of the local quilt shops was having an anniversary sale. There were so many bargains...


...Like fat quarters - 10 for fifteen dollars. I added some vintage inspired fabrics along with a few of Amy Bulter's lines to my stash.


...This cute Chinese zodiac fabric was on the bargain wall. I just had to buy a yard - Grace happens to love the dragons on it.


...This was another bargain fabric. I purchased enough yardage to make Grace and I matching summer skirts.


...And this beautiful line was found at another quilt shop, Rainbow's End. I spent nearly three hours (I'm so thankful for Meme and Grace's patience that day) hunting for the perfect fabric for a project in process. Needless to say I finally found it -unfortunately it was full price.

Now I just need to find a bit of spare time!

No comments:

Post a Comment